Thursday, December 27, 2007

The New Year is upon us and so are new and exciting things!

The New Year (2008) is upon us, boy this year went so fast at least for me it did.

I have a lot coming up for me this year and one is completing my documentary! I also have a publication that I will be working on as well on the side. The most recent event though will be a photo shoot for an up and coming clothing line called BLUR Dezign.

Check this out, “BLUR is an environment, culture, and identity for those uniquely-established, trend-bending anti-ordinary beauties.” “BLUR drives you to your stylish edge, dares you to jump, and distorts which is ordinary…Welcome to your Identity.”

When I got picked to be apart of the 2008 Spring/Summer BLUR Mature line collection, I was so happy! My first thought was that they saw in me I’m sure what I saw in them…one word, Unique. Their fashions aide individuals in embracing their individuality and in addition to that they design for the plus size population. They customize BLUR fashions for sizes 10 – 26…

I am so looking forward to being part of what I’m trying to represent. What am I representing???? I’m representing MY BALD SELF AS A WOMAN IN THIS SOCIETY WHO HAS ALOPECIAJ. I’m representing a positive self-image. I’m representing a person exposed.

If you are reading this and you get a chance, check out the au courant and hip fashions at www.blurdezign.com. My favorite is the “Distorted Denim” the cuff links really set this outfit off…Love it!

Oh…Happy New Year!

No comments: